[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Megyn Kelly: THIS IS CNN?


DRUDGE REPORT: Will Megyn Do It?  

I suspect Ms. Kelly might find she does not do as quite as well at CNN. While I know Fox News is going to suck anyway now that Roger Ailes is gone, I wouldn't mind seeing my theory tested.  From my perspective it is a win win, since you know who will absolutely hate Kelly being at CNN....and it aint Bill O'Reilly.  

Why can't CNN match Fox's $20,000,000 offer?  Because CNN has other talent that would bolt (or want their salary raised) if Megyn Kelly came in at that price. Yeah, Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly hate each other...but her nemisis Ailes is gone and she has the Murdoch Boys backing her. So I doubt it is going to happen, but you never know.  




Back, Before The Plastic Surgery...



Perhaps a cocktail might help this transition?  





Kelly would have no idelogoical issues going to CNN...



Rule 5 and FMJRA

Pam Geller: #LetHerGo

Hot Air: Wouldn't this make everyone happy?

Instapundit: Megyn Kelly does not fit the feminist mold

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.