[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Deleted Game of Thrones Scenes: Tywin Lannister goes fishing



They are both dead on the show, but this is a pretty good scene (it involves fishing) that ended up being cut

Instapundit: AXSEric Clapton sets record for largest salmon caught in Iceland this year (fishing and they film GoT in Iceland)

Heavy: Meet the New GoT Characters for Season SevenSamwell Tarly, and Brandon Stark and Bran the Builder

AoSHQ:  I read this when it came out and I concur with Ace.

I do not mind if someone dislikes or rejects GoT (that is their right and I respect that) but spare me chidey lectures on what is 'good for me.' Had the writer written this on what was good for him, I would not criticize his views. Ace is also right, these so called arbiters of conservative thought are why people stopped paying attention to them.

Having watched GoT over the years and read the books, I do not think it is obscene. In its own way, it shows how some characters can change over time, as often for the better than the worse.  Like a lot of people, the characters are capable of good and evil.

But this is how Sandor Clegene would likely respond:


Den of Geek: Ranking GoT Villains 

EBL: Season Seven Cocktails for Game of ThronesArya Stark and the Frey Clan, and Game of Thrones Season Seven Opener

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.